Listing a cryptocurrency at Kaiserex?Last revision: Feb 1, 2019
We list cryptocurrencies at Kaiserex cryptocurrency exchange and OTC desk only after strong due dilligence and only if we see a serious project behind them.
If you would like your cryptocurrency to get listed on Kaiserex feel free to contact us by clicking on support icon at the bottom right corner.
If your cryptocurrency project passes our due dilligence we will charge 2 Bitcoins for getting listed on our exchange.
Frequently asked questions
- How to verify my account?
- How can i change my account details?
- How can i close my account?
- How can i view my trading history?
- How to enable 2nd factor authentication?
- What should i do if i lost my 2nd factor authenticator?
- 2nd factor authenticator troubleshooting
- How to securely store your currencies on your own?
- How we secure your assets?
- How to enable PGP or GPG email encryption?
- How to start trading?
- Supported cryptocurrencies and trading pairs
- How can I buy or sell cryptocurrencies?
- What are the fees for buying and selling?
- How are orders processed?
- How to cancel an order?
Deposits & Withdrawals
- How to do a bank deposit?
- How to deposit bitcoin?
- How to deposit altcoins?
- How to withdraw cryptocurrencies?
- How to withdraw to bank?
- Estimated withdrawal time
- Estimated deposit time