How to deposit bitcoin?Last revision: Jan 31, 2019
Click on Deposit, choose Bitcoin and enter the deposit amount. You will see a unique BTC deposit address, which will be waiting for your BTC deposit for 24 hours. If no BTC is deposited in 24 hours the pending deposit will be canceled.
Due to security precautions deposits over 1 BTC are handled manually. PPlease contact us by clicking Support in the top menu when you are logged in and we will quickly send you deposit instructions.
Frequently asked questions
- How to verify my account?
- How can i change my account details?
- How can i close my account?
- How can i view my trading history?
- How to enable 2nd factor authentication?
- What should i do if i lost my 2nd factor authenticator?
- 2nd factor authenticator troubleshooting
- How to securely store your currencies on your own?
- How we secure your assets?
- How to enable PGP or GPG email encryption?
- How to start trading?
- Supported cryptocurrencies and trading pairs
- How can I buy or sell cryptocurrencies?
- What are the fees for buying and selling?
- How are orders processed?
- How to cancel an order?
Deposits & Withdrawals
- How to do a bank deposit?
- How to deposit bitcoin?
- How to deposit altcoins?
- How to withdraw cryptocurrencies?
- How to withdraw to bank?
- Estimated withdrawal time
- Estimated deposit time